This Italian "hodgepodge" of herbs adds exquisite flavor to everyday foods.
Directions: Mix 2 Tbsp dried Miscuglio with 1 Tbsp hot water. Let stand for 2 minutes. Mix with ½ cup greek yogurt and enjoy as a dip with crackers, vegetables or a crusty Italian baguette.
- A favorite for roasting veggies and chicken
- Mix with sour cream to garnish baked potatoes s or omelets
- Add to ground meat when making meatballs or burgers
- A perfect seasoning for enhancing sauces and soups
- Spaghetti Squash Ratatouille
- Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Mushroom Bites
- Shrimp Scampi
Ingredients: Garlic, sweet red pepper, oregano, basil, onion, thyme, pepper
Nutrition: Serving Size 15g, Servings Per Container 8, Calories 50, Calories from Fat 0g (0% DV), Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 4mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 10g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (10% DV), Sugars 5g, Protein 2g. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.