One of our most popular "spices" because it doubles as a seasoning and dip. A fresh burst of tomatoes and garlic. Simply add hot water and olive oil to enjoy!
Directions: Mix 3 Tbsp dried Bruschetta with 6 Tbsp hot water. Let stand for 3 minutes. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp of your favorite extra virgin olive oil (we love Caramelized Garlic.) Spread over a crusty Italian baguette or use as a dip with crackers.
- Spoon over chicken or seafood with a sprinkle of cheese
- Mix with greek yogurt or sour cream for a creamy dip or spread
- Use dry bruschetta to season meats, eggs, or vegetables when roasting,grilling, or sautéing
- Add to pasta, pizza sauce, or tomato soup for an added zip
- Bruschetta Ketchup
- Drunken Bruschetta & Sausage Pasta