A classic Italian staple and our most popular balsamic vinegar, produced using traditional methods in Modena, Italy. This barrel aged, IGP balsamic vinegar is full bodied with a delicious sweetness that perfectly complements the natural tartness.
Country of Origin: Italy
Grape Must Content: 55%
- creating classic vinaigrettes for green salads and roasted veggies
- adding depth to pan-sauces and soups
- splashing over fresh strawberries
- dipping with your favorite oil and a crusty Italian baguette
- Balsamic Turkey Gravy
- Roasted Broccoli with a Warm Tomato Herb Vinaigrette
- Panzanella Tuscan Bread Salad
Ingredients: PGI Balsamic Vinegar (Grape Must 55%, Wine Vinegar)
Nutrition: Serving Size 1 Tbsp (15ml) Calories 20, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 5mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 4g (0% DV), Fiber 0g, Sugars 4g, Protein 0g (0% DV), Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.