Produced in the western central hills of Sicily, Italy using century old traditional methods. Enjoy the spicy, herbaceous aroma, delicate ripe olive flavor, and nutty, sweet almond finish of this unfiltered olive oil.
Pressed: September 2018
Origin: Palermo, Sicily, Italy
- drizzling over grilled seafood
- garden salads
- warm pasta
- roasted vegetables
- dipping with a crusty Italian baguette
- Italian Pasta Salad with a Classic Vinaigrette
- Blue Cheese Dressing with a Classic Wedge Salad
- Strawberry, Asparagus and Pancetta Salad with a Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Ingredients: 100% Premium Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil pressed from Nocellara, Cerasuola and Biancolilla Olives
Nutrition: Serving Size 1 Tbsp (15ml) Calories 120, Total Fat 14g (22% DV), Sat. Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g, Poly. Fat 1.5g, Mono. Fat 10g, Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 0g (0% DV),Protein 0g (0% DV), Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.